Lamona 4830310100 Original Fridge Filter (4346610101), Cuno Inc.
Replaces Lamona UKF7003, Internal - (4346610101) 4830310100
Colissimo online tracking with signature on delivery
The 4830310100 (4346610101) water filter cartridge for Lamona fridges:
- is an original internal refrigerator water filter
- is a replacement cartridge for Beko, Maytag & Smeg side-by-side refrigerators with a round, screw-in filter located inside the refrigerator
- is tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
- Beko, Maytag & Smeg recommend replacement every 6 months
- is manufactured by Cuno Inc. (country of origin Mexico)
The 4830310100 fridge filter for Lamona fridges replaces or is compatible with the following filter part numbers:
The 4830310100 Cuno Inc. water filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste and Odour
- Particulates (Class I)
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53. As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the Beko 4830310100 (4346610101) does not remove Fluoride.
Note: The filter produces fresher water and ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected waters that may contain filterable cysts. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarilly in all user's water.
The 4830310100 (4346610101) water filter operating specifications are as follows:
- Operating Temperature
- Operating Pressure
- Service Life
min 0.6°C / max 38°C
min 138 kPa (20 psi) / max 862 kPa (125 psi)
Chemical and Mechanical Reduction
approximately 8 cm x 13.5 cm
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Change filter at least every 6 months.
The 4830310100 (4346610101) refrigerator filter is compatible with the following Lamona fridges:
Important: Some manufacturers use the same fridge model number for fridges supplied with both internal and external filter systems, please make sure that your fridge uses an Internal water filter before ordering this item.
Installation and replacement procedure for the 4830310100 fridge water filter:
- Slowly turn the old cartridge 1/4 left (counter clockwise).
- Remove the old filter and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Remove the red cap from the new water filter.
- Push the new filter up into the filter cover.
- Turn the filter 1/4 right (clockwise) to lock it into place.
- Run water through the dispenser for 3 minutes to purge the system.
- Reset the "change filter" indicator light, if your fridge has one.
Beko fridges: Press the Auto Eco button for 5 seconds.
Maytag fridges: Press and hold the Reset Filter button for 3 seconds.
Smeg fridges: Press and hold the Reset Water Filter button for 3 seconds.
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the digital panel. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if you notice a decrease in flow of water.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.