Maytag UKF8001 Original Fridge Filter PUR (PuriClean II), Cuno Inc.
Replaces Maytag PuriClean II, PuriClean III, UKF8001AXX, Internal for GS265GEKB refrigerators - PUR (PuriClean II) UKF8001
in 0-4 days
Colissimo online tracking with signature on delivery
The UKF8001 PUR (PuriClean II) water filter cartridge for Maytag GS265GEKB fridges:
- is an original internal refrigerator water filter
- is a replacement cartridge for all Amana, Maytag, Gaggenau & Whirlpool side-by-side refrigerators with a long white plastic cartridge located in the upper right-hand corner of the refrigerator compartment
- is tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
- reduces 12 contaminants including lead, mercury & cysts
- Amana, Maytag, Gaggenau & Whirlpool recommend replacement every 6 months
- is manufactured by Cuno Inc. for Amana, Maytag, Gaggenau & Whirlpool (country of origin U.S.A.)
- UPC 883049139807
The UKF8001 fridge filter for Maytag GS265GEKB fridges replaces or is compatible with the following filter part numbers:
- PuriClean III
- PuriClean II
The UKF8001 Cuno Inc. water filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
- 97.52% of Chlorine Taste and Odour
- 99.00% of Particulates (Class I)
- 95.00% of Mercury at pH 6.5
- 88.10% of Mercury at pH 8.5
- 99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5
- 99.30% of Lead at pH 8.5
- 97.90% of Lindane
- 93.30% of Toxaphene
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 73.45% of Carbofuran
- 89.40% of Atrazine
- 99.80% of p-Dichlorobenzene
- 99.99% of Asbestos
- 96.30% of Benzene
- 98.80% of Turbidity
- 96.60% of Tetrachloroethylene
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53. As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the PUR UKF8001 (PuriClean II) does not remove Fluoride.
Note: The filter produces fresher water and ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected waters that may contain filterable cysts.
The UKF8001 PUR (PuriClean II) water filter operating specifications are as follows:
- Flow Rate
- Operating Temperature
- Operating Pressure
- Service Life
min 0.6°C / max 38°C
min 241 kPa (35 psi) / max 827 kPa (120 psi)
Carbon Block / Ion exchange
Chemical and Mechanical Reduction
2 835 litres
approximately 5.5 cm x 20 cm
The filter is for cold water use only.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Change filter at least every 6 months.
The UKF8001 PUR (PuriClean II) refrigerator filter is compatible with the following Maytag fridges:
Important: Some manufacturers use the same fridge model number for fridges supplied with both internal and external filter systems, please make sure that your fridge uses an Internal water filter before ordering this item.
Installation and replacement procedure for the UKF8001 fridge water filter:
- To access the filter, press tab and fold cover downwards. Caution: Air trapped in the water system may cause water and filter to eject. Always dispense water for at least 2 minutes before removing the filter.
- Slowly turn the old cartridge 90 degrees left until it releases (the water will shut off automatically).
- Discard the old water filter.
- Remove the protective cover from new filter and raise the filter into the connector.
- Turn the filter 90 degrees right.
- Close the plastic filter cover.
- Run water through the dispenser for 2 minutes to purge the system.
- Reset the water filter status light, if your fridge has one.
Amana fridges: Press and hold the Lock and Water (or Auto light) buttons simultaneously for 4 seconds.
Maytag fridges: Press Options, then Water Filter, then Reset, and then Yes.
Gaggenau fridges: Press and hold the Filter Reset button for 3 seconds until the yellow/red light goes out.
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the digital panel. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if you notice a decrease in flow of water.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.